Gen-Box imagERTM Fx is a new generation Gel Imaging and Documentation System with a high sensitive scientific CCD camera for image capture of fluorescent as well as colorimetric samples including DNA/protein gels and microtiter plates. The imagER system is controlled with a microprocessor system that controls the zoom lenses, door security, exitation sources (Transilluminator, Epi-UV or Epi-LED) and also it controls the temperatures of the cabinet as well.
Gen-Box imagERTM Fx has a slide-out frame UV-transilluminator, which makes it extremely user-friendly. For colorimetric samples, it has built-in epi-LED and optional Blue-LED and UV/White-light converter plates. Image capture and analysis is controlled and operated by the powerful imagER Eyes image capture and documentation software.
- Highly sensitive scientific CCD cameras for image capture
- Motorized lens, automated image capture
- Integrated epi-white light, standard UV transilluminator
- UV/White light converter plate (optional)
- Epi-UV (optional),
- Epi-LED Module (optional)
- Blue Light converter plate (optional)
- Slide out frame for UV/transilluminator enables easy sample handling, gel excision and image system operation
- Broad range emission filters for various fluorescent applications including EtBr stained DNA-gels.
- Touch Screen Compatible ‘imagER Eyes’ Capture software
- Nucleic acid gels stained with EtBr, SYBR® Green, silver stain etc.
- Protein gels stained with Coomassie blue, silver satin, negative zinc stain, SYPRO® Orange, Red, Ruby
- Colorimetric stained blotting membranes
- X-ray film
- Bacterial plate analysis
- Colony Counting