Gen-Box imagER CFx is a new generation Chemiluminescence Imaging System to accompany your protein and DNA electrophoresis runs as well as your western blotting experiments. It delivers quantitative, reproducible results for fluorescence, chemiluminescence, and colorimetric detection.
Gen-Box imagERTM CFx has high sensitive scientific peltier-cooled CCD cameras for image capture of fluorescent as well as colorimetric samples including DNA/protein, 1D & 2D gels and western blot membranes. The imagER system is controlled with a microprocessor system that controls the zoom lenses, door security, exitation sources (Transilluminator, Epi-UV, Epi-LED or No-Light), and also it controls the temperatures of the cabinet as well.
Gen-Box imagERTM CFx has a slide-out frame UV-transilluminator with Chemi-Plate for chemi and colorimetric samples, it has built-in epi-LED for sample positioning, optional Blue-LED and UV/White-light converter plates. Automated image capture is controlled and operated by the powerful imagER Eyes image capture and documentation software.
- Highly sensitive scientific Peltier-Cooled CCD cameras for image capture
- Motorized lens, Automated image capture
- Integrated epi-white light, standard UV Transilluminator & Chemi Plate
- UV/White light converter plate (optional)
- Epi-UV (optional)
- Epi-LED Module (optional)
- Blue Light converter plate (optional)
- Slide out frame for UV/transilluminator enables easy sample handling
- Broad range emission filters for various fluorescent applications, stain free dyes and ECL, ECL Plus and similar dyes
- Touch Screen Compatible ‘imagER Eyes’ Capture software
- Western Blot Imaging (ECL, ECL+ and others)
- Nucleic acid gels stained with EtBr, SYBR® Green, silver stain etc.
- Protein gels stained with Coomassie blue, Silver satin, Negative zinc stain, SYPRO® Orange, Red, Ruby
- Colorimetric stained blotting membranes
- X-ray film
- Bacterial plate analysis
- Colony Counting